Customize your stay with additional services and activities!
Throughout the year, you can organize sightseeing tours and book excursions to the major art cities of Tuscany. Our reception constantly updates a diary of exclusive historical/cultural, gastronomic and nature itineraries depending on the season and events on the calendar.
By partnering with some special partners we are able to offer these personalized services ofexcellent quality: local cooking course, the dinner cooked by a private chef or special Tuscan cook, a tasting of local products (olive oil, cheese, chocolate, etc..), and also guided tours with a private driver to/from the airport and train station of Florence, excursions, and a personal shopper.
Let us know what you dream to do during your holiday in Tuscany and we will do our best to make everything memorable.
- Dinner on demand: in the privacy of your home a Tuscan chef will cook a typical dinner letting you taste the most delicious dishes of the Italian cuisine.
- Cooking classes: cooking classes for all types: from the easy menu for daily meals to the menu of game (more difficult and tasty). Groups of 4 people.
- Wine Tours: guided tour of the cellars and gardens with tasting.
- Shopping "The Mall": A few kilometers from Torre a Cona awaits "The Mall", an outlet center designed to provide visitors with products from the best Italian and international luxury brands.
- In Figline (along the highway): there are several antique shops and second-hand dealers.
- Trekking: Inside the estate and its surroundings there are three different routes of varying lengths and difficulty for trekking in peace, through vineyards and olive groves of the estate and discovering natural and fascinating corners.
- Mountain bikes: We have moutain bikes for guests to use to explore the trails within the estate or the surrounding areas. We also organize groups and guided tours with trained guides.
- Golf: The prestigious Ugolino Golf Club (18 holes) is located only 15 km from Torre a Cona, while Le Pavoniere Golf Club (designed by Arnold Palmer) and the charming Poggio dei Medici Golf Club are both about 45 minutes away.
- Tennis: Tennis agreement with the club Rignano sull'Arno (8 km) with 3 clay tennis courts.
- Horse Riding: We offer guided tours of the surroundings and short courses or lessons for beginners of all ages. A fun way to explore the estate or to improve your equestrian skills!