Fonte della fata (fairy) Morgana Bagno a Ripoli: The Fonte of the Fata (Fairy) Morgana is a small late sixteenth century building built by Bernardo Vecchietti between 1573 and 1574 in the garden of his villa on the slopes of Fattucchia. Borghini described it in his 1584 treatise entitled The Rest. The inside is adorned by marble statue of Fata (Fairy) Morgana to which the building is dedicated, sculpted by Giambologna.
Rignano sull'Arno: was the birthplace of the famous painter and writer Ardengo Soffici (1879-1964) and of the bookseller and man of letters,Vespasian Bisticci, who lived in the1400s. Not to be missed is the church of San Leonino, built in the Romanesque style with two interesting frescoes by Bicci di Lorenzo.
Figline Valdarno: Not to be missed is the Piazza Marsilio Ficino with the arches, the church of S. Francesco, and the buildings of the Casagrande of the Serristori. The area also offers a specialized and refined artistic glass production. Also worth visiting is the small collection of the antique pharmacy of the Serristori Hospital; the collection, made from glass and ceramics, is one of the most significant examples of ceramic handicrafts and Tuscan glass from the end of the sixteenth century and the nineteenth century.
The cliffs of the Valdarno: are a geograpcial wonder, consisting of sands, clays and gravels stratified as high as one hundred meters, of different forms and interspersed by deep gorges. These cliffs deeply impressed Leonardo Da Vinci; just look carefully at the backgrounds of some of his paintings as the "Virgin of the Rocks" to realize how amazingly they resemble the cliffs.
Buriano Bridge (Mona Lisa): The bridge is immersed in the vast landscape that seems to celebrate the water cycle and is also famous for its resemblance to the bridge framing the enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa.
Reggello: Masaccio Museum– It preserves, among other works, the Triptych of St. Juvenal, a splendid work of the young Masaccio, painted in 1422, when the artist was only 20 years old. It 's the oldest work of Masaccio which has survived.
Abbey of Vallombrosa - Vallombrosa: the Church, the Abbey and the Museum of Sacred Art. The church, which dates back to the thirteenth century, is open every day from 10:00am to 12:00pm and from 15:00pm to 6:00pm. The abbey is open in July and August at 10.30am on Tuesdays and Fridays. In the other months it can be visited in groups by appointment-Admission Free
The Museum of Sacred Art: (which contains the famous dome paintings "Pala" by Ghirlandaio) can be visited in July and August every day from 10:00am to 12:00pm and from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.